Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Award! Who ME?????



My sweet friend Shannon at http://faithandchocolate.blogspot.com/ sent me the Marie Antoinette Award. It is an award of inspiration. I was sooooooooo surprised! I am so new to this world of blogging & so thankful to have just made so many wonderful friends I was shocked to receive this. Shannon was one of the main people that encouraged me to try blogging. So, when she sent this to me it made it special.


In thinking of who I wanted to pass this award too I had to choose Vicki http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/ whom I met at the Crafty Secret Booth at the Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, TX. She encouraged me to start the blog & has remained faithful in checking back in with me from time to time. She shares so much art with us on her wonderful site.


#2 Has to be Dawn http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ who has inspired me with her constant sharing of love, talent, images, & kind words... not to mention helping me with the Banner (yes, I know I need a Christmas one)& background on my Blog. Her tutorials are Divine! Gift yourself with one. Thank you for everything my supportive friend.


#3 LuLu http://coastalsistersnews.blogspot.com/ who was the first person to send me at Pay it Forward with the gift of beautiful earrings. Since then, her inspiration has been given in her wonderful often FUNNY Blog & her beautiful work. She too is such a sharing, caring person. She stops by often for a visit & we have gotten to the place we really enjoy visiting with each other. Give The Commander a hug & tell him to keep the goodies coming to sustain you in this busy season.


#4 Tiffany http://wwwbeyondthevintagepath.blogspot.com/ My local (aren't we lucky) Blog Friend that has such talent & beauty. Just pop over & enjoy her site & be inspired! I can't wait to see you this weekend at The Sale sweet friend.


#5 Madai http://forgetmenotsfromwrencottage.blogspot.com/ I have been inspired & loved her beautiful world from my first glimpse. And then disaster struck & she has emerged as wonderful as before. When my Blog grows up... I want it to be as beautiful. Thank you Madai.


#6 Selia http://downtherabbithole.typepad.com/my_weblog/ Who is a new friend. Her blog reminds a bit of Madai's & I have enjoyed it a lot. She shared a couple of lovely photo's with me & has had a bit of a bug. Hope you are on the mend my friend.


#7 Last but not least is Diana http://dianafrey.blogspot.com/ One look at her jewelry & I was smitten. I want to have my jewelry be of this level of talent. I am in the planning stages of taking her March class in California. Hope it all works out... It should tell you a lot of the inspiration if I will travel from Texas to California to take a class!


Thank you ladies for all the inspiration & JOY you bring to me. Hope you are honored by being chosen for this award. And thank you Shannon for your faith in me.


Here is what you do now post the guidelines...
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.


And now, I hand this award over to:


8 comments:

Allie said...

Congratulations! You have just taken to this blogging world like a duck to water :D It sounds like your creative soul has been awakened....isn't it wonderful?! Have a great Wednesday!!
~Allie

Vicki Chrisman said...

I have to agree.. you jumped right into the blog thing like you'd done it for years. Your blog is wonderful!
Thank you so much for the award friend!
ps. I'm so happy you are an "official blogger" lol

Coastal Sisters Too said...

You are tooooo sweet....by the way, this is Lisa (the other half of the Coastal Sisters super squad!) I loved your note to Lu, you yourself are a sweetie!! Have a great day!! and love from me too!

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so very much Charlene!!!! You are such an angel....I'm honored that you think of me that way and as I usually don't pass on awards because I love SO MANY blogs now, I must pass this one on to MY READERS....each and every one inspires me ~ Thank you sweet friend!! xxoo, Dawn

Wren Cottage said...

Yes, you!!! You are a sweetie, thank you for sharing it with me too, I'm honored :))))!!!
Will post it soon on my bloggie! I'll be out of town for awhile and been running around trying to get stuff done, I'm sorry I haven't visited before :( ~~~ I'll be back to stay and sit a spell, soon :)
Have a magical day ~*~*~~*~*
Hugs ~*~*~*~
Madai :)

TiffanyJane said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww {Smiling} and sending a BIG thank YOU for the sweet award!!!
Will post on my blog as soon as I can and share it too :)
Can't wait to see you again Saturday!
Hugs~
Tiff

Joanna said...

Congrats on the blog award! I think it's coming along nicely. :) xoxo, Joanna

Selia's Art said...

Dear Charlene,

Thank you so much for the award! You are a joy and inspiration to me! I posted today! Thank you for the "well wishes" I am finally getting over this...it turned into bronchitis. Take care and have a lovely weekend!
Blessings,
Selia

Related Posts with Thumbnails