Tuesday, January 5, 2010

REBA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE PRAYERS, HUGS & PUPPY LOVE SENT OUT OUR WAY!!!!!  Ms Reba came home from the hospital today.  We are not totally out of the woods yet but, she is sooooooooooooo much better.  Her cPL number was 590 on New Years Eve & today it was 230(normal is under 200).  So, with a special diet & rest she should recover.   There is still a tiny possibility that there is an underlying cause such as an absess or tumor on the Pancrease beside just Pancreatitis but, all indications are that treatment has worked.  So, we are into this for over $1400. & she is worth every dime.  So, keep the prayers flowing & THANK YOU for all your love & support.  It is so wonderful to have your friends when your world feels DARK & SCARY!!!!!!  Friends do a heart good!   LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! 

Hugs!  Charlene & Reba

14 comments:

Bunnym said...

You can't put a price tag on LOVE. If it makes you and your family happy...then it's the right thing. Puppy love...nothing like it!

tootles,
bunnyh

Unknown said...

YIP PEE! I'm so glad to hear the good news.....I know she is glad to be home where she is loved...xojana

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! The poor little girl.. I hope your pup recovers 100% I'm so glad to hear she's home!

Nan said...

Oh I'm thrilled to hear she is pretty much out of the woods and so happy to be home again.

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm just so happy for you Charlene!!! I know you must have been so worried sweetie ~ I'm sure she's so happy to be home too!!! Give her a big hug from me :), hugs and love, Dawn

FILIGREE MOON said...

Super news, Charlene. Give her another big hug! ~ Angela

LuLu Kellogg said...

We have been praying for Miss Reba and I am SO glad she's home!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Yay!!!! I'm sooo glad your Reba is home. I am believeing the special diet, medication, and lots of the will do the trick. I'm sure your pup is glad to be back with her family.
Hugs and blessings,
Gerri

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

So Happy she's better & home!
lot's of love your way:)
paula

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Oh that is so nice... She will certainly recieve all the TLC required I am so postivite of that... Lucky Puppy....

Lisa said...

Oh I am so glad!! I missed this yesterday, and I decided I needed to know how all was going! I am so glad it worked out well! Enjoy having your sweetie home!!
Hugs, Lisa

Monica said...

Soooooo glad!! LOVE to you both!
Monica and Kim xx

Sherry Williams said...

Thank you so very much for your sweet comment on my blog. I am excited about Joanna's visit, too! I can't wait! We are going to have a blast!
I am so happy that your little Reba is doing better. I hope she continues to improve each day.
Sherry

Wish on a Whisker said...

Wonderful news!!! Yippee! ~Mandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails