Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am excited to say that NOW I am officially a Paper Cow Girl! I have heard about this Art Retreat hosted right here in Texas for the last couple of years. I didn't go last year but, I signed up for this year! It is being held in Waxahachie, Texas (just south of Dallas) on June 24-27. There are some great classes being taught by some great teachers (many of whom I am proud to call my friends/some of them are in my monthly Art Group) & there will be a vendor night that is open to the public. I hope you will click on the button on my sidebar to go to the site to get all the information & meet all the teachers. So sign up to join us or JUST COME SHOP! Get on your horse & ride girls! Now, I am trying to pack & get organized for Petticoats & Parasols. I can't believe my sweetie will be taking me to the airport in a week!!!!! Yikes! Better get busy. Have a great week.

11 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Sounds like SOOOO much fun, Charlene--you lucky girl! Love all the things you're getting to do & learn!

When my kids are out of school, I'm following your example! You're my new idol! Way to go out and conquer the crafting world!

Have a fun day packing and planning!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Sweetie....I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Love to you my friend,
LuLu♥

FILIGREE MOON said...

Charlene, so glad you'll be coming to Paper Cowgirl! And Petticoats and Parasols....can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds like such a great time! Enjoy, and take loads of photos, please! ~ Angela

Blondie's Journal said...

You are going to have the best time, Charlene. Yay for you!!

xoxo
Jane

Jan Thomason said...

Charlene, I found your blog through marta's. I saw the P.C. widget on your blog that is on marta's blog roll.
so, i just couldn't let it go until i checked it out!
So, so glad that you will be joining us at P.C. I've attended both years, teaching at both retreats, and am attending this year's. I'm only taking three classes, I don't plan on having ANY stress. LOL
Would love to hear what classes you're taking if you get a minute.

Above all else, welcome to Paper Cowgirl. You are going to have soooo much fun!!
Jan

DeeDee said...

Ye Haw..I know I will be down to check it out even if I cannot take any classes.....how exciting you get to attend Charlene....cannot ait to see what you get to create

Alisa Noble said...

Have fun! I'll be out of town that weekend, so will have to miss this year.

Debby said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.
Debby

Bunnym said...

Unfortunately, my horse doesn't ride that far away...you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure..

tootles,
bunny

Prior said...

That sounds like so much fun! I may be doing a wedding then, but I am checking it out! Thanks, Lezlee

Lisa said...

Charlene,
Oh yea baby, we're going to have a great time!!! Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails