Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Is There A 5 Step Program for Art Events?

Is there a 5 step program for Art Events? Or, is it a fact that I am hooked? Or is it some hidden underlying problem that I didn't get to go to Silver Bella for yet the second year in a row(& now I'm damaged)? Or is it just a sickness? OR LOVE??? Whatever... all I can say is after having a quiet summer taking care of Hubby for his open heart surgery I am now SPREADING MY WINGS TO FLY AGAIN! Here's the count down & please check these amazing events out & join me.

This weekend my precious Sandy flies in from LA & we will be attending another Gilded Life Event at THE CHURCH with Shea & Debbie. I am anxious to see a bunch of my buddies there & Craft My Heart Out. The events are always so wonderful & the venue is OVER THE TOP! Stay tuned for photos of completed projects coming soon. Go HERE & HERE to see past events at The Church & HERE for their Blog.
And do you remember Les Sierens? The Mermaid Event that I went to in California this July? Well.... Kim is doing Moulin Rouge in March 2011. I have already signed up & can't wait to go back to Cali & see all my friends out there for this Paris Infused Extravaganza. Kim does such a first class event that there is no words to describe the wonderf. Go HERE to look at the information to see if you can stand to pass it up! I COULDN'T so this one is paid for & in the bag.
And last night (after a HORRIBLE day working on QuickBooks Online's new & NOT improved payroll system) my friend Cynthia called & said "Go TO Jenn's site & look at the new Art Event for next year". She got me at Fairies & Asheville NC. Go HERE Be still my heart!!!! OK, I'm sold so now all I have to do is sell Hubby since that weekend is our anniversary. I already put on my "POUTY FACE" & he thinking the right way with well... maybe I'll just come out that way when your'e done & we can celebrate out there!!!!! Gotta love that guy! That's to far to worry about small details but, I can tell you the BIG DEAL is I gotta be there for that one. Jenn you ROCK girl!
Go check these wonderful chances out. You still have plenty of time to beg, borrow (DON'T STEAL) or pull out the "Pouty Face".
Stay tuned for further adventures & Sandy's arrival! Now... Back to work to pay for this!

14 comments:

VS said...

Oh my Goodness Girlfriend...
You are on a Mission to Craft & WILL not be tied down!! LOL You are oh so cute girl...when you come to Cali, where are you? Maybe Ican meet you for that one? Also, just received your package in the mail & haven't even gottewn it open yet...but thank you, thank you, thank you!
Am dreamin about gettin out to see the 2 of you. I miss Texas & you!
See y'all soon friend,

Hugs,
Susie

Blondie's Journal said...

Charlene...you are such a doll! I love your enthusiasm. You live life to the fullest and there is nothing wrong with that. Art is your passion...go for it!! ;-)

XO,
Janie

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Charlene...you ROCK girlfriend! Like you I am just as addicted to these amazing events! You have a FULL plate girlie! Keeping the roads hot going from one place to another. Enjoy it sweetie! Cant wait to see you at Kim's event AND my event in 2011. Whoo-hoo!!! Tell hubby I said thank you for allowing you to come and play during your anniversary! XOXO,Jenn

Bunnym said...

...lol, you don't need no stinkin' 5 step program...your just too darn creative to keep it all to yourself...that's all.

bunny

Diane said...

Charlene...you are too funny! What an art filled life you live...and with a husband who truly understands =)
Hey....I do wish I were with you this weekend. Have a GREAT time my friend =)) I know you will.

Riki Schumacher said...

Oh too much fun. Diana and I looked at Moulin Rouge, it looks like fun. When you're in CA, any chance on getting you to the Central Coast for a visit? What fun would that be. Your husband is the best, so is mine! Ha ha. Lots of love, Riki

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, how fun, Charlene!!! I'm so glad you're taking advantage of all these opportunities to learn, meet new friends & have fun--and that your husband is so supportive--what a guy!

I'm enjoying it through you! Keep it up, my friend!

Julie

Vicki said...

I am dreaming of an art retreat next year in the spring. It is going to be hard to narrow down the choices. Thank you for this great post. So many talented people ready to share their gifts.

Lisa said...

Charlene,
Okay, repeat after me....
'My name is Charlene & I am an art event junkie' LOL Hey, if I didn't have 3 little ones I'd be going to a few myself. That gilded life sounds awesome. Have fun! Lisa

Carole said...

Good for you Charlene! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Maureen & I signed up for Moulin Rouge so, we will see you in March.
Hugs,
Carole

Karen Valentine said...

I'm thinking as far as addictions go, you could do much worse!!!! LOL!! I say embrace it and have a good time! You only live once right???
xo,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal!

Mom and I signed up for Kim's event and we are super excited about Jenn's! I'm stoked since it's in my hometown -- Asheville.

Can't wait to see you then!
xoxo
Nicole
www.gibbysgirl.com

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh good, I really hope you come to Jenn's in the fall! I'm so excited about teaching there, I'm doing a mini class on opening night!! And I kind of like fairies, a little bit.... This will be such a beautiful event!! Jenn knows how to make them pretty.

I'm not sure if I'll make Kim's event. I'm certainly hoping! Fingers crossed, but I've not signed up yet.

Roberta said...

Now I remember reading about Jenn's event in Asheville and sorry to say but I won't be attending. Mainly because I don't go anywhere without my DH. Plus I'm not making any more assemblages because I just don't have the room here at the Love Shack. I'm sticking to art journaling and blogging as my creative escapes. Hope you can go and have a wonderful time! Fondly, Roberta

Related Posts with Thumbnails