Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heart Strings

HeartStrings

I am sooooooooo very excited because I just signed up for the class called Heart Strings by my precious friend Diane Cook. It will be in Central Texas this February & my friend JoAnn is going with me. I feel confident enough in my jewelry design that I feel like I could do this myself (I have taken a number of classes from Diane & she is an excellent teacher, covering so many of the basics) but, JoAnn has never done jewelry design or even expressed a desire to do so until now. When she asked if we could do this together I was pleased to say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HeartStringsBook Here’s the sweet little book that will be put on our necklace. I LOVE the extra touches that Diane incorporates into her work. After class… Diane is staying in Brenham with us at the B&B we have chosen & I know we will have a fabulous slumber party laughing the night away! A little peek at the room we have chosen.

victorian-sm3 I see RETAIL THERAPY at Left Over's Antiques in our plans on Sunday. Sweet Hubby again will have “bonding time” with little Elle while Momma takes a break to play with the girls!!!! GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!!

Hugs! Charlene

12 comments:

Debby at Romancing The Bling said...

Oh Charlene, you are going to have so much fun! I want all the details when you return and lot's of photo's! :)
I hope that I will meet Diane someday and take a class...I wanna have some fun also! :)

I'm sure sweet Elle will continue to charm herself into Larrys good graces! <3

Deb

Tina @ TinyBear said...

Oh - it sounds and looks like an awesome class. I´m sure it´s be lots of fun
xo Tina

Jan said...

LOVE LOVE the heart strings and wish I were closer to take this class :)

The French Bear said...

Oh Char, look at you, on another adventure!!!
Wow, this looks like a wonderful class and the B & B looks terrific.....you two will have so much fun!
I love the bottles you made and I am sure your jewelry will be fantastic, have a great time.
Little Elle is growing and I am sure that she won't mind having Daddy time!!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Robin Thomas said...

Jealous! I think Rita will be there. Enjoy! I will look forward to your lovely work!

Feathers and Flight said...

Oh Charlene! This Looks Like so Much Fun! You have so many Talented Artists around you that Teach! I'm Thinking I need to Move to Texas!!
Sorry about the Link to Paper Whimsy...I Know How you feel tho.. I have spent a little money there too. I Look at it this way, I can use those Images as many times as I want and they are such High Resolution Images. They Print Up Beautifully. I recommend using a Double Sided MATTE Premium Photopaper(Staples).They come out Perfect. Right now I am only using it for the Vintage Photo Images!
Well I Have Rambled on Long Enough!
Have a Wonderful time at your Class!
Hugs
Jill

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What fun ! I still wanna do Paper Cowgirls ... just have a lot coming up in the next few months.
Hope you will be at Jenn's next event !
(())

LuLu Kellogg said...

This class looks wonderful! You are learning so much!

I can't wait to see your finished piece :)

HUGS!
LuLu~*xoxo

Shirley said...

Hi Charlene, Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Our friend LuLu is a very special person. I sometimes have a little time to read blogs before I leave for work and hers is one I stop by. I love my banner that she did for me. I like your jewelry. Take care A Missouri Friend.

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh my gosh Charlene this sounds like so much fun! I wish Jill and I lived in Texas!!! You have so many fun classes. Can not wait to see what you create!!!

diane cook said...

Oh, we will have a BIG time us three =))) Can hardly wait....p.s. Mel suggests you pack some earplugs! LOL!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Charlene,
just love that necklace and wish I could take that class too! Have lots of fun and take photos:)
Can't wait to see your piece.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails