Monday, March 23, 2009

Chocolate Cookie Spring Party

I know I am late... the weekend was terrible. But, one of my wonderful blog friends Cielo of http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/was having a Spring Party & she said even if we were late we could still participate. So smell the wisteria on the breeze & come on let's go (Wisteria is brought to you thanks to the beautiful blooms at Pat's http://mytatteredelegance.blogspot.com/ house).
Who could resist that blue sky & those beautiful blooms? Now Cielo I pulled out some of my Spring treasures & set up a little tea. Let's take out the butterfly tea cup & spoon by Franz.Some Spring items to decorate with. Hmm... this nest is a favorite!And who could resist the little boot planter with these flowers & is that bird perched on the side too cute?This is looking pretty cute. The Elmwood Inn Tea (Wild Cherry flavor)canister is out. The water is boiling & yes, that is Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies (I like mine to be frozen because they crunch & are so minty & cool) on that adorable little blue egg plate. Sorry Cielo I just didn't have time to bake your yummy cookie recipe this time but, I promise to give it a try.Can you see my bunny that is perched on the chair back? I think he wants to join in too.
Alright, the tea is in the cup & I am ready to enjoy the rest of the party with all you other girls. Thank you again Cielo for letting me be late yet still participate & most of all for hosting such a fun event. Now, hurry over to visit Cielo & see all the others.
Happy Monday & have a great week!

14 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your teacup and spoon are just fabulous. Very unique. I love all the flowers and the bunny is precious. Girl Scout Mint cookies are one of my favorites. Looks like a great tea party. Hugs, Marty

Blondie's Journal said...

Charlen,

The teacup is just fabulous! And I love the little wellie planter!!

You are so right about keeping the ccokies in the freezer, I love all my chocolate really cold!

And...better late than never!!

xoxo
Jane

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ahhh. Spring has truly sprung at your casa! Yes, Thank you, I'd love a chocolate cookie and some tea. Perfect!

Alisa Noble said...

Ooo, I love that tea cup! I've never seen anything like it.

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Love your tea party. That cup is so pretty and so unusual. I love it.
Smiles,
Pat

Sandra said...

Omgosh! What pretty purples!! I love it all! Very pretty blog page too! I just noticed the doggie on one your picture? Is that a Collie or a Sheltie? I have two Shelties. :)

SharDon Exclusives said...

I love spring and your pictures are so alive with apring colors. The teacup and spoon are wonderful! Where did you get it? Lovely pics and ideas...sharon

Mari @ Once Upon a Plate said...

Charlene, what a delightful tribute to spring! So many pretty spring colors and images.

Oooh, how I love Thin Mints (and frozen. Yes!)

I'm so happy you were able to join in Cielo's party. Thank you for stopping by my blog. xo~m.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful colors in your pretty Spring display! I just popped over from Sharon's (Shardonexclusives) and just love your blog!
The wisteria is just gorgeous!

Have a wonderful day~
♥Lynn

ellen b. said...

The wisteria is so lush and beautiful!

Chandy said...

I love the wisteria, so lush! Where did you find those teacup set? Beautiful! Please, share...

Monica said...

Charlene,...
.... WOW*WOW*WOW! Your tablescape is JUST DIVINE!!!!! All is terrific, and th nest and little bird... soooooo cute!!
Hugs,
Monicaxo.

Cathy said...

Charlen,

I'm ready to come and drop by for some tea and cookies. It all looks so delicious. Girl Scout Cookies are my absolute fav!

xo Cathy

Kat said...

Just beautiful! That's one of the prettiest wisterias I've seen. Thanks for the pictures. Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails