Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Art Exchange Goodies

Gotta LOVE the mailbox LOVE that has been going around! I know there are a lot of you that have been involved with the Art Exchange. I got my invitation from Diana Frey while my mother was visiting from California for 2 weeks & I did not get my gift for my Exchange Partner completed in the week time allotment. Since my Exchange Partner was Diane Cook & she is my friend she understood. In the meantime I started getting packages in the mail but, just didn't feel like I could open them until I mailed mine. Well, I mailed Dianes goody yesterday so today was the day to open my goodies... A DRUM ROLL PLEASE! The package on the top is from Lisa Hessabi & the bottom one is from Tiffany Marshall.
Here is the close up of the ART WORK on the envelopes! Don't you LOVE it when a package looks like this? Why don't I make mine look like this?
Below is all of the goodies from Tiffany. A HUGE lot of treasures. A little of this & a little of that. And the amazing thing... Tiffany was one of the names I listed & she sent me a gift as well as the person she was supposed to send to. Such an amazingly generous soul. THANK YOU TIFFANY you are such a sweetie!
More Tiffany LOVE!
And a big bunch of Halloween Goodies from Lisa. I don't know Lisa & I checked out her blog. Also, Googled her & found her listed in a number of places. THANK YOU LISA! I would love to get to know you better. If any of you have posts on Lisa or her work let me know.
Next comes a beautiful stitched art hanging that says FRIEND & this beautiful treasure comes from Michelle May at Tales from the Raspberry Rabbits. I had just met Michelle last week when I found her blog while visiting another blog. She had the most beautiful stitched Christmas trees. When I commented to her that I loved her trees & blog she sent me a message that said "I just sent you a package" And here is my treasure (note & a little chocolate LOVE) from Michelle. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Michelle's stitching work is amazing. I have placed this treasure on my DREAM BOARD near my computer. THANK YOU MICHELLE! You are indeed a new Friend!
Another generous SWEET FRIEND that was on my list was LuLu & like Tiffany she was to send the gift to someone else but, with her generous heart she sent me one too. AMAZING, GENEROUS, TALENTED, FRIENDS live in Blogland! Here is the box within a box waiting for opening.
I am sorry I don't have a fresh manicure to show off with my treasure from LuLu but, I do so LOVE my white rose ring that she made for me. THANK YOU SWEET LULU!
Now, I'm off to write a comment or LOVE note to each one of these sweeties. Forgive me for being late to post & thank you but, as I said I just could NOT open my goodies until I mailed off the one to Diane. Check back to see what I sent her. Have a wonderful week preparing for Thanksgiving. HUGS!

9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Awwwww, you got a lot of wonderful goodies! I am so glad you got some things. I participated in the Art Exchange thing too and didn't get any goodies but it doesn't matter because I would rather give than receive :) Giving makes my heart sing!

Love to you and Happy Thanksgiving,
LuLu~*xoxo

Abatevintage said...

Oh what a fun treat to find something in the mail. I love getting gifts in the mail it is such fun. I love your exchange how wonderful.


♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So glad you liked it Charlene! I had a great time creating it for you. Many hugs and so glad we are friends.
Shell

Blondie's Journal said...

Cool, cool stuff!! And you were such a sweetie to wait to open your gifts! How patient you are. I LOVE that ring! Lucky girl!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Charlene! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Lisa said...

Oh you got great stuff! That looks like so much fun!! Enjoy your new goodies!
Hugs, Lisa

TiffanyJane said...

Ohhh ok, so you were waiting to open your goodies :) Oooo you did get some good stuff!!
Love Lisa & LuLu, they are sweet friends!
I think this time of year is hectic for everyone, we have been out of town and barely home trying to get stuff done in between, I've had to put some fun stuff off :(
I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!
xoxox Tiff

Bunnym said...

Love it Charlene...it's like Christmas already. Wishing you and yours a lovely Turkey day filled with culinary delights and laughter.


tootles,
bunny

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Charlene...such beautiful treasures! I love Lulu's ring! She is one creative soul:)
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
paula:)

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Sweet Charlene~I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

Sweet Holiday wishes,
Sara

Related Posts with Thumbnails