Thursday, November 3, 2011

Autumn Bling

SONY DSC


The Memorial Service (for my Father in Law)is over. I AM TIRED! The family has gone home. Now I have some time for me & I have been wanting to share my “Fabulous” Autumn Bracelet that my friend Sandy & I made last Fall. She was out for a visit & had just helped host a Bracelet Swap for Silver Bella (that one was clear rhinestones). I LOVED IT! We both love Fall & Bling so much we decided to do one together in those wonderful Rich Autumn Colors! We each bought things we wanted on our bracelets & shared some with each other. So we have similar bracelets & I LOVE that. Above is a shot of mine close up. And below, the entire bracelet.


DSC05073



I think it is a little bit heavy (weight wise) for me & I am going to re-work it so things fall better. I have all the things to do a clear one (Go HERE to see that post by Sandy & be amazed at the beautiful things she shares on her blog). Here’s a little tease…


Sandy's  collage



Aurora Borealis Bracelet on the far right is awesome too! Sandy is an amazing artist & even better friend. I think of you every time I see my beauty winking at me sweet girl. And this week I bought a few more Autumn inspired pieces (that just arrived) to play with for something else I’m dreaming up…


New Goodies collage


Hope you enjoyed the Bling today & have a wonderful weekend planned. I DO! Cindy & I are off to Canton for the 1st Monday Antique Fair… Stay tuned!


HUGS! Charlene

8 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

SO sorry to hear about your father-in-law, Charlene...not an easy time for you, I'm sure.

On a lighter note, I LOVE your beautiful fall bling, my friend! The heavier the better, as far as I'm concerned--Love it!

Hope you have fun at the antique fair next week! Find some GOOD stuff!!!

Julie

Jan Hennings said...

So sorry to hear about your Father-In-Law, You must be exhausted and I'm glad you got to spend some time with these beautiful pieces and have a bit of happiness :)

Sandy Navarro said...

Awwww, shucks! Thanks for all the kind words; right back at ya girlfriend! Now, I gotta get busy and post something FabUlous! LOL

Have a great time @ Canton and remember I'm always in the back seat with my vacation hair!

Hugs!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Very Beautiful bracelet Charlene... I love it!!!

VS said...

Hi Sweetie...
You must just be so exhausted & my heart is sad for you & Larry's loss...but I'm so thrilled to see your lovely autumn bracelet!! It's stunning!!!
Leave it to you & Sandy to make such wonderful designs, the bling sisters!! lol
Miss you friend, so many of my favorite memories of Texas include YOU!!!
Big hugs...thinkin of you,
Susie Pearl

"Create Beauty" said...

Charlene,
That Fall BLING is fabulous!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. We went through that last year..... it is emotionally draining...

Being with freinds is very uplifting, so enjoy yourself dear lady,

~ Violet

Maija said...

I'm glad you are both able to move forward now, again, I am so sorry for your loss!! I love the pieces you and Sandy made!!! They colors are delicious! I saw on Cindy's blog that you girls went to Canton and had fun!!
I signed up for Kim's event....are you going?!
oxox

Unknown said...

That bracelet is stunning!
~Rainey~ @ The Project Table
http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails